Monday 2 November 2015

It's here again!

November!
what a great month!
I will celebrate turning another year...
and as I did last year I am accepting the NaBloPoMo challenge... 

And - if all goes to plan, prayers are answered and the court system gets into gear - I will be married!
Quite a month to choose to keep writing!

What does it mean?
NationalBlogPostMonth a blog post a day.... I just about managed it last year, the posts spread between my two blogs...
and I managed to get one in yesterday anyway as it was Sunday and I posted my sermon! 

Today is the 2nd of the month
And the wait for the process continues.... meantime, I've lodged our papers as required by law; I've paid deposit for a marquee and booked the catering equipement.... 

This year's NaBloPoMo theme is mostly going to be willshe/won'tshe.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment