Wednesday 4 November 2015

NaBloPoMo #4 - picture spot




"NaBloPoMo Day 4: Photo post time!! Take a picture of something you see all the time- the simpler, the better. Write a little about what the thing means, symbolizes, reminds you of... Give us a little glimpse into your world."


 So, every morning as I come down the stairs I see this wall. This wall - or at least, everything on this wall, has moved into every home I have lived in, over the years it has grown, been added to; but in essence this wall is me, my life, my love. Here are my beloved boys growing up; my parents in various stages of their lives; my grandparents; my nieces and nephews, siblings - the people in the world who are the most important to me. 




Every morning, as I come down the stairs, I pause - I look at them, I pray for them - my loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your loved ones with us -- I'm trying to create a similar wall in our bedroom but can't quite get the layout right.

    ReplyDelete